Health Benefits at a Glance:
Get the most of one of nature’s best metabolism and energy supporters: Vitamin B. Our BioActive Complete B-Complex offers a wide spectrum of the benefits that different types of Vitamin B can provide in just two vegetarian capsules - and that at a much higher potency than many regular Vitamin B supplements. From metabolic support to supporting heart- and nerve health, the versatility of Vitamin B makes it a true nutritional wonder. BioActive Complete B-Complex contains all of the many health benefits associated with Vitamin B in a single formula.
Why it Works:
Your body needs B vitamins to help release energy from the foods you eat, such as carbohydrates, fat and protein. In other words, B vitamins help to optimize the conversion from foods to energy in your system [1-3]. BioActive Complete B-Complex packs a high-potency punch of different types of Vitamin B, making sure that you can get all the benefits that Vitamin B can provide your body. It provides a high potency at dosages that are scientifically studied and formulated with bioactive forms of every single nutrient found in BioActive Complete B-Complex, which ultimately can help inhibit Vitamin B Deficiency and provide you with an unparalleled product.
The Science Behind the Product:
Vitamins participate in many critical metabolic functions in the body. Folic acid and Vitamin B12 play a role in red blood cell production .BioActive Complete B-complex can help to maintain proper organ function and provide other important benefits. This is why you should choose this vitamin B complex to receive the ideal dose of daily B-vitamins.
BioActive Complete B-Complex contains:
- Thiamine/Vitamin B1 - which can help convert carbohydrates into usable energy for your body.
- Riboflavin/Vitamin B2 - which is converted to its active form called riboflavin-5'-phosphate which the body uses for energy production.
- Niacin/Vitamin B3 - which can support healthy energy transfer reactions within the cells. It can also affect healthy metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. Furthermore, it can also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Pantothenic Acid/Vitamin B5 - which can support synthesis of (hemoglobin), hormones, neurotransmitters,the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate/Vitamin B6 - which can affect amino acid and fat metabolism positively.Along with Vitamin B5, it can also support neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. Additionally, B6 also plays a role in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources.
- Biotin - which plays a role in metabolism of fatty acids. It also plays a role in maintaining metabolic homeostasis or the balance between your body's many unique chemical pathways and processes.
- Folate - which can help to maintain red blood cell production within normal range. It can also help your body make and maintain healthy DNA. Furthermore, BioActive Complete B-Complex contains the compound para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), which can encourage synthesis of folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 - which is required for healthy nerve cell activity and promotes heart health [4-7].
- Inositol - which is vital for calcium and insulin signal transduction.
Please note: This formulation has been aligned with EU ingredient standards for food supplements, ensuring the highest possible ingredient potency allowed in the Netherlands and other countries of the EU.
How to Use:
- Take two (2) capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
- Int J Vitam Nutr Res Suppl. 1989;30:163-91.
- Curr Med Chem. 2016 Sep 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Handb Exp Pharmacol. 2005;(170):325-38.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Feb;8(1):7-19.
- Lancet. 2002 Jan 19;359(9302):227-8.
- Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007;16(1):103-9