Women face a growing number of health issues, including the need to support DNA gene structure in the breast. Detrimental factors, such as the ageing process, along with exposure to environmental compounds, demonstrate the need to support a woman’s breast cellular structure. Research shows that specific plant extracts can positively influence cellular status and remove some of the anxiety related to healthy balance of oestrogens.
Women seeking to proactively restore their youthful hormonal balance can take a phytonutrient-based formula for healthy oestrogen activity and detoxification. Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens - selective oestrogen receptor modifiers that help to block bad oestrogen from exerting its harmful effects;
- Plant lignans - boosting beneficial enterolactone levels that favourably alter oestrogen metabolism;
- Cruciferous vegetable extracts and I3C - increasing 2-hydroxyestrone, while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone;
- Calcium d-Glucarate - safely facilitating the removal of harmful oestrogen from the body through inhibiting beta-glucuronidase, a bad enzyme;
- Vitamin D - promoting healthy genetic regulatory switching to ageing cells.
Breast Health Formula provides nutrients that have demonstrated broad-spectrum support for preserving optimal breast health.
Novasoy® is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company; HMRlignan™ trademark is used under license from Linnea S.A.
|Dosage and Use|
Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product if you have a thyroid condition, high blood calcium levels, or hormone-sensitive cancers. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.