The Science of a Healthier Life™
With the products from LIFE EXTENSION®, you can count on the highest quality products backed by science, formulated using only the finest ingredients. But this is more than just a supplement maker — the LIFE EXTENSION® brand wants to be your partner to better health. So when you put something in your body, you should have complete confidence you're getting the nutritional benefits your body deserves.
The Life Extension® promise
Trust what you take. Take what you trust.
Pure ingredients. Potent formulas. Quality products.
From cutting-edge nutritional concepts to exceptional products, LIFE EXTENSION® promises to become your definition of trusted quality.
LIFE EXTENSION® take a stringent approach to each and every ingredient: It has to be clean. It has to be fresh. It has to be the best.
From multivitamins to high-potency vitamin D3, the formulations do more than merely address minimum nutritional requirements. Indeed, they often exceed Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA) because they're based on research revealing what our bodies need for optimal health.
How do to define a quality nutritional supplement then?
It has to be effective — or, simply put, the formula has to work. That's why LIFE EXTENSION® bases its products on the latest research and ensures it is also tested by its own clinical trials.
Live Extension values
Defined by passion. Driven by science. Dedicated to you.
For you who want to live a longer, healthier life.
LIFE EXTENSION® has funded over $180 million toward anti-aging and disease research. They don't plan to stop anytime soon because it's paying off. LIFE EXTENSION® pursuit of innovation has already made life better for millions of people
Independent research is the cornerstone of the LIFE EXTENSION® mission
They fund studies, provide raw materials, and lend their expertise to those pioneering new ways to advance wellness. Together, the quest to uncover answers will lead to hopefully richer, healthier lives.
Introducing the LIFE EXTENSION® research team
LIFE EXTENSION® research team is composed of industry-leading physicians, scientists, pharmacists, statisticians, data managers, and clinical researchers who work tirelessly to substantiate ingredient benefits and the efficacy of their formulations. Constant scrutiny of published scientific findings is used to establish optimal dosages for maximum benefit.
Commitment to Quality – Plan, execute, verify. That's Life Extension®.
A history of discovery and innovation
For more than 40 years, LIFE EXTENSION® has been motivated by the belief that there's a healthier life available to us all if we seek it. This is what inspires the brand to keep pushing the limits of nutritional science.
Many of the strategies LIFE EXTENSION® has recommended are so advanced they're probably 10 to 20 years ahead of the medical mainstream.
Did you know?
- LIFE EXTENSION® was the first to recommend low-dose aspirin therapy to protect against heart attack.
- Was the first to recommend CoQ10 for heart health.
- Was the first to recommend omega-3s in fish oil to promote heart health.
- LIFE EXTENSION® screen all ingredients for heavy metals, pesticides, and contaminants.
- LIFE EXTENSION® use advanced analytical chemistry (high-performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography, microscopy, etc.) to ensure that the raw materials are exactly what they say they are. Plus, they test finished products as well to ensure that what's on the label is what's in the product. Clean and optimal for you.
New Challenges – New Discoveries
- Introduced stand-alone lithium supplement to support healthy brain aging & longevity (note lithium is not available in EU due to legislations, but popular in the U.S.)
- Clinically studied 45,000 mcg vitamin K2 supplement released to help maintain bone density
- Innovative 24-hour vitamin-C hydrogel formula developed
Firsts for the Twenty Tens
- Ubiquinol CoQ10 combined with shilajit shown to enhance mitochondrial energy output
- PQQ, which promotes the growth of new mitochondria, is introduced to the U.S.
- Our dual-mechanism formula to combat immune senescence is developed
- Our formula for long-term support of a healthy stomach environment is developed
- A novel extract shown to relieve menopausal symptoms in women is formulated
Innovations for the 21st Century
- COX-2–inhibiting drugs were revealed as a link to joint damage & vascular disease
- Helped discover agents that mimic the anti-aging effects of calorie restriction
- Topical & orally ingested antioxidants shown to support aging skin
- Olive fruit polyphenols first revealed to boost beneficial HDL
- A form of CoQ10 that the body absorbs more easily than the traditional form is introduced
Highlights of our second decade
- Melatonin – Introduced the sleep supporting hormone to the American public
- The first public mail-order blood-screening tests for age-related diseases founded
- Fibrinogen blood levels first noted as a risk factor for heart attack & stroke
- S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe) – Introduced this mood support nutrient to the U.S.
- Our first ground-breaking Disease Prevention and Treatment textbook is published
A glance at our first decade of firsts
- DHEA – Introduced this popular anti-aging hormone (note DHEA is not available in EU due to legislations, but popular in the U.S.)
- Low-dose aspirin – First to recommend daily use to help prevent vascular disease
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – First introduced the anti-aging nutrient
- Lycopene – First revealed to contain cancer-preventive properties
- Phosphatidylserine – First to recommend this nutrient to improve memory and brain aging
Have you got further questions about Life Extension®?
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care, who are ready to help you with any question you might have about our products.
You can also upgrade to become a Premier, so you can receive the monthly Life Extension® magazine about their latest breakthroughs, developments and health news. PLUS more benefits. You can also choose to sign up to our newsletter to only receive notifications on new product launches, promotions and health blogs.