HMB (ꞵ-hydroxy ꞵ-methylbutyrate) is a bioactive metabolite of the amino acid leucine.
HMB levels decline with age, this drop is directly linked to diminished lean muscle mass and strength.
Benefits of HMB Supplement
Supplementing with HMB can:
- Prevent certain age-related changes in nerve cell connections.
- Promote the growth of new nerve branches.
- Support healthy nervous system movement control.
- Help maintain connections between nervous system functions.
- Strengthen connections between nerves and muscle.
HMB has been shown to help maintain muscle function and support muscle growth and has beneficial effects on muscle mass by helping to preserve the structural integrity of your muscles and supporting muscle growth.References