Pomegranate is a potent antioxidant.
The antioxidants can help maintain already-healthy blood pressure, promote cardiovascular health, inhibit oxidative stress and may promote a healthy inflammatory response.
- With beneficial compounds, the entire pomegranate plant is a nutritional powerhouse
- Pomegranate can decrease the oxidation of lipids, improving lipid levels in turn
- May boost nitric oxide production for arterial dilation to restore blood vessel function
- Its compounds help influence platelet function, which may prevent blood clots
- Clinical studies show that pomegranate can help reduce elevated blood pressure
- Pomegranate can improve insulin sensitivity and blood glucose control
- May prevent and reverse endothelial dysfunction, reducing atherosclerotic plaques
Forget about figuring out the rocket science of cutting it open. Receive all of the pomegranate's antioxidant nutrition, by taking in its benefits through supplement form!