Vitamin D & K
Traditionally, nutritional vitamin D is the calcium-and-bone vitamin, and vitamin K is the blood-clotting vitamin. Vitamin K2 appears to work synergistically with vitamin D.
Advantages of D3 and K2 together
- Both vitamin D and vitamin K play a crucial role in calcium metabolism.
- Vitamin D and K supplements can carry calcium to bones, rejecting it from arteries.
- Vitamin D plus K can work individually and together to keep our arteries supple.
- Vitamin D3 and K2 together can help significantly reduce arterial stiffness.
- Together, they may have greater benefits for bone and heart health, than either alone.
This “bone vitamin,”'s recent findings show it is vital for many normal body processes.
- Promotes calcium absorption from the diet and calcium deposition in bones.
- Helps ongoing remodelling of bone, aids in keeping skeletons strong and adaptable.
- Nearly all the body's tissue types have receptors for activated vitamin D molecule.
Deficiency linked to cardiovascular and neurological disease risks, cancer, diabetes, and autoimmune disorders.
Vitamin K can provide whole-body health benefits. There are two forms of vitamin K; vitamin K1 and vitamin K2. They both promote healthy brain function, reduce inflammation, and help reduce vascular calcification.
Vitamin K1 has been used to safely promote healthy blood clotting for nearly 100 years.
- Can modifiy specific proteins in arterial walls, resisting calcium binding.
- This process can prevent arterial calcification and stiffening.
- Promotes proper deposition of calcium into bone, can help to prevent osteoporosis.
Benefits of Vitamin K2
Vitamin K2 is a multifunctional vitamin that helps build stronger bones and may help prevent diabetes, reduce inflammation, lower body fat, and promote brain health.
- Vitamin K2 has shown particularly strong protective effects against heart disease.
- MK-4 and MK-7 have been the most frequently studied forms of vitamin K2 .
- May lessen bone loss, protect the heart, and potentially lower type II diabetic risk.
- Oral intake of both forms, along with vitamin K1, is ideal for optimal health.
Out of stock
See recommended product